words to live by.......

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!!"

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday

Its Sunday afternoon........somehow I have missed Saturday, it was such a blurr. I purchased Blogging for Dummies, and what I don't understand is after paging through it, I feel dumber!! Oh, well I will get this, if it kills me! I am determined to be a "blogger", it may take me years but someday I will get there!
This is one BIG book!!!!
I really would like to share all of this with my friends and family, and I want to put my blog address on my Internet Quilt Bee text, but I am afraid.......I am not even sure I am doing this right!  I mean if you look at my blog, somehow I have become my own follower, lol!


I am hoping that as I continue to blog, I will continue to learn and I will become much braver and share, some day!!

In the future I will be sharing my quilts, my doll clothes, my grandkids, and just my everyday things.  That is what is a day in the world around me!  Like today, I went to church, the grocery store (which I hate), my parents came for a visit, and I started to read "the book!".  After I finish here I will be working on one of my quilt blocks for my Civil War 2011 online quilt group.
Week 22 Blockade
As you can see I am getting pretty good at posting pictures!  Which is a good thing because photography is one of my hobbies also.

No comments:

Post a Comment