words to live by.......

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!!"

Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 9, 2011

Wow, I am really new to all this blogging stuff, but have been so fascinated by it that I just had to give it a try!

There is just so much to share that just visiting and reading other blogs just makes you want to become one, a blogger that is.  I am hoping to enrich my life along with sharing my daily ups and downs.

I am a mother, a grandmother, a quilter among other things.  But mostly I am a child of God.  That doesn't mean I am a Bible pusher, it just means I believe in God and trust that he will forever walk beside me.  I believe in miracles, and believe everything happens for a reason and that is why I am here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment