words to live by.......

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!!"

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wow....only a couple of hours before 2012!

Hard to believe another year almost gone........I would have to agree with all the "experts" the older you get the faster it seems to go!  2011 was a pretty memorable year, 2 new grandbabies
Belle in February and


Hayden in April.  My total is now 4 wonderful grandbabies.  I love each and everyone of them, and they each bring such happiness into my life. 

Of course who could forget the 2 additional surgeries I had on my arm.......certainly not me!  I don't want to say anything that will jinks me....but I do believe it is finally starting to mend.  I have a doctors appointment on the 4th!  Lets all keep our fingers crossed
I really just want to get back to my old self and enjoy life again!  And I need my arm for some of New Years resolutions!!  Which we will get to later..............back to 2011.  Finally got Terry to take a vacation and what a good time we had!
Under the clock, great weather, cold beer, good people and tons of fun!  I wish that trip would have lasted a few days more, but hey there is always the one I am going on in November of 2012!!!!!!

Gosh, lets see what else, oh yea the Cardinals winning the World Series.....
That is pretty exciting news for St Louisains everywhere!!!

Lets see, what else, oh my youngest daughter Madi got engaged over Christmas.  Tim is a very nice young man and we are so happy to welcome him into our family.

Cute couple don't you think?  They are planning a November 2012 wedding.  So excited for the both of them.

I know there is other things, like a new great niece and great nephew!  Unfortunately we had loses among family and friends that will be greatly missed, but I am looking forward to the new year with and open mind and heart!  I wish the best for all my family, friends old and new, in 2012.  In the next couple of days I will be sharing some of my resolution's with all of you, maybe that way I will be able to stay on track.....with the help of my friends!

and with that said..........

No comments:

Post a Comment