words to live by.......

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!!"

Monday, December 26, 2011

A day of rest!



December 26…….and all is calm……..hubby snoring and me, well relaxing!
this is only 1/3 of the gifts!
What a wonderful day yesterday!  Family, friends, hugs, kisses and tons of memories made.  I want to say a special thank you to Michele (Shayne’s mother in law) she arrived early with my daughter to help me finish up the cooking and getting it all set up, beside doing the dishes along the way! Thank you so very much Michele!!!!
   Of course thank you all for helping me out this year……..what a fun way to share the stress, lol!!
   So as I sit here and do nothing……I keep seeing all the things that need to be done and tell myself, the next time you get up, pick up on thing and it will all get done, eventually!  And it will, in the last 3 hours I have filled on trash bags with empty cans, pieces of wrapping paper and empty boxes!  Instead of taking all this week to get clean it might only take a couple of days, J and that makes me happy!  
So with that said I will leave you with………..

No comments:

Post a Comment