words to live by.......

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!!"

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm back.........

Gosh, so much time has passed......I almost forgot how to do this, only kidding.  We returned from our cruise on Monday.  Eleven days on the sea, mostly beautiful weather, but always good company.  I am sure this will take a couple update to cover our trip, but since I am not going anywhere.......because its freaking cold outside.......it's all good.

I want you all to know, even though i was on the high sea, I did find time to work on my husband postage stamp quilt.  I admit I didn't get alot done, but I still worked on it.  I have made a new layout for the quilt so now I need 16 more blocks.........ugh!  That's ok it will look awesome when it is done.  But most of all Terry will love it.


First I would like to introduce you to Terry's Pin Monkey......he will help me with the details of our days at see.  Yes it was early and he is ready to party.......hence the can of beer!!  Since we are at see all day we really didn't do much.......sat on the deck, drank, eat, walked on the deck, took a nap, drank some more, I am sure you get the picture!

Bar-b-que on the deck......and let me tell you it was yummy!!  Gosh to say we didn't enjoy ourselves would be an understatement!!!!

So with just a small taste of our cruise I am leaving you with.......

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time. This is my first visit to your site, so I took some time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete