words to live by.......

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!!"

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oh deer!!


For the last several weeks we have seen many, many deer, does, fawns, and a couple of bucks with good size racks too!  They are usually in the field about 200 or so yards away and we use the binoculars to see them......last week I shared some that came very close to the barn.  Look what I have for you today................


These two little ones weren't 10 feet out my front door!  I actually stood on the porch to take the picture and I guess they either didn't see me or didn't care!


I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did taking them!

No comments:

Post a Comment