words to live by.......

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!!"

Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday, again...........

Long before I retired, waking up on Monday was pretty darn hard.........sometimes I hated getting up so bad I would cover my head and head to the other end of the bed in hopes of no one finding me......and of course that didn't work!  So, many many many years ago I coined the phrase "Gotta make through Monday to get to Friday to enjoy the weekend!"  Monday never seem so bad after that.  Even retired Monday can be pretty.......well......ugh!
Bell's (Aunt) NeNe (Shayne) bought her this cutest little "ballerina" outfit, just couldn't resist in snapping a few (hundred) photos!!  She is such a happy baby!

Now, ain't she just about the cutest baby you have every seen!  Now I know I must sound prejudice, but really I' m not! (giggle)  She is also a very smart baby too.........

Ok, I guess at this point you are all ready to hear about something else........so.....

I have been working very hard at getting caught up on projects that are owed to my internet guilds, and getting my sewing room back to "normal".  After a full year of "things" being put in the sewing room, you just cant believe the lost items that have been found.  I have to admit it feels good to be sewing again, but I feel awful that so many friends have had to endure my tardiness!  But soon, I promise I will be caught up and on top of things once again!

My kids have help by helping me re-arrange my sewing machines, and cutting table.  Have built some well needed shelving for my "small" collection of fabrics and help tote up the few scraps I have.  I promise to share pictures when it is complete.  Until then, I am off to get caught up so that I am not put on the "bad" guild friend list!!!

1 comment:

  1. That baby is too damn cute! I bet her mom is too! lol. And a 'small' fabric collection! HA! Is the Earth small? What about the sky? The Sun? Your silly...

    ReplyDelete