words to live by.......

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!!"

Monday, February 20, 2012

One busy little bee!

I haven't forgotten about my blog, I just have been very, very busy sewing and preparing my squishy for OYG Hive B.  I have been working on a few projects that I am going to share with you.  I made this AG outfit for my granddaughter Belle's baby......
I made this pillowcase out of an orphan block (Orange You Glad Bee) for my grandson Bryce.......
I am pretty sure he will like it!  I thought it turned out pretty good!

I teased my fellow Hive members with a peak at the fabric I am sending and it looks a little like this........
So, after all the cutting, printing of instructions and addressing 11 squishy a trip to the post is on my agenda for Wednesday......

As you can see I have been keeping myself busy and that keeps me out of trouble, well just a little anyway!!!

and with that said, I leave you with........


4 comments:

  1. I have to say your packages look just as pretty as the contents!! (I know I smiled when mine arrived!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been keeping busy!!Everything looks great. Belle loves her babys new outfit, pics to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could definitely see your skills in the article you write.
    The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you who
    are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart.


    Review my webpage ... Pirater Un Compte Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiring the hard work you put into your website and detailed information you present.
    It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed material.
    Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.


    Here is my site :: Dragon City Hack

    ReplyDelete