words to live by.......

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!!"

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

One More Time

Two more days and I will doing it all over again, and I hope and pray it is for the last time.  I know God will only give me what I can handle, but.......he is trying me!  I know if I let this get me down my recovery time will take alot longer, so my attitude is, "whats one more time!"

I spent Monday doing some sewing, and I plan on doing the same today, and tomorrow.  I got to get in as much as I can because I know I will be in a sling for at least 2 weeks.  I refuse to fall behind in my guilds again.  So I completed Sara's block for October (LDQB). 


I hopefully will get my squishes today for Amy's October block (OYGB) and I can get that completed too!  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  So I got my squishes, and I love the colors.  They are so bright and cheery.  I now have to get my butt in gear and get it done so when I get home and do a little recovery I can get them in the mail before the end of the month!

A little secret....I also cut out an Halloween outfit for Izzy (my American Girl) I hope to finish that today too!  Wish me luck...........................

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret, I joined the Bloggers BOM and saw your question on adding a link to your blog in Flickr. Just go to your blog and copy the addy in the address bar (highlight and hit Cntrl C) and then paste the addy in your Flickr comment (hit Cntrl V). BTW, if you don't enable an email address in your Blogger profile, all your comments will post as no-reply, and the recipient won't be able to answer your comment by return email.

    Will visit your blog again. I love some of the colours I see in your pics.

    ReplyDelete