words to live by.......

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!!"

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just a few more days!

I got the call this morning my surgery has been scheduled for 7:30 am on Monday the 25th.  It is the 3rd time and frankly I am scared this time more then either of the other surgeries.  I am not sure why that is, maybe its because it hurts so bad, and its been over a year since I first broke it I just afraid nothing is going to change.  When I go to church on Sunday, and this might sound selfish but, I am saying the rosary for me and a quick and full recovery.

Found out today that my grandson Bryce needs glasses.  I think he looks awful sweet!  He is such a sweet thing, you cant help but love him.  He will be home from his dads August 5th I believe and I cant wait to see him.  I miss him so much.

Now, Belle here is getting her first taste of baby food, she seems to like it, and that's a good thing.  Now I guess I need to teach her mom that it goes in her mouth not up her nose, lol!  Oh Belle cant wait to give you taste of the good stuff!!  Wink Wink

So, with that said, I hope to be back here in a couple of days with some good news and feeling some better.  Until then.........be kind to each other, and remember every day is a gift, cherish it.

3 comments:

  1. Margaret, I have a feeling THIS is going to be the surgery that fixes it all. My prayers are going out for you. Stay positive! Practice positive visualization about how much better your arm will be after the surgery. You can do it!!

    Your friend in stitches,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us posted, and praying for complete healing for you! Take care! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Tunisia! Just dropped to enjoy your blog while trying to beat the heat. I live on a farm also. Your photos of the grandkids are adorable. Happy quilting!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete