words to live by.......

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!!"

Friday, January 27, 2012

Cheerleading Outfit

As I promise, here is the cheerleading out fit for my friend's grand daughter.......

I still have to get a "H" to apply to the front of top.  She is wearing yellowing panties underneath.  I had to modify McCall 3900 in order to get the look I wanted, and I must say I am very pleased with the out come.
Now, Izzy wants a cheerleading outfit for herself........guess I will have to make her one.  I will do my high school colors.  Blue and Gold, awesome, added to a list of a thousand doll outfits to make.

With that said................

No comments:

Post a Comment